In this RICH DAD'S ADVISORS guide, Michael Maloney shows readers how to invest in the oft-overlooked market of gold and silver. He covers when to get into the market, how much to invest and when to get out - guiding readers through the complicated steps of investing in precious metails with great rewards.
From the back page:
"Throughout the ages, many things have been used as currency: livestock, grains, spices, shells, beads, and now paper. But only two things have been money: gold and silver. When paper currency becomes too abundant, and thus loses value, man always turns back to the precious metals. During these events there is always an enormous wealth transfer, and it is within your power to transfer that wealth either away from you or toward you." Michael Maloney, precious metals investment expert and monetary historian and founder of Gold & Silver, Inc. and Goldsilver.com
Guide to investing in Gold and Silver tells readers:
- The essential history of economic cycles that make gold and silver the ultimate monetary standard
- How the U.S. government is driving inflation by diluting our money supply and weakening our purchasing power
- Why precious metals are one of the most profitable, easiest, and safest investments you can make
- Where, when and how to invest your money and realize maximum returns, no matter what the state of the economy
- Essential advice on avoiding the middleman and taking control of your financial destiny by making your investments directly.
Number Of Pages: 240
Dimensions (cm): 23.4 x 15.3
Weight (kg): 0.286