If you want to learn more about the sharemarket but you're baffled by the rules and jargon - not to mention the price fluctuations - this is the book for you.
Teach Yourself About Shares is the most comprehensive share-investing book on the market. This revised edition of Roger Kinsky's bestseller is a user-friendly guide that will have you maximising your profitability on the sharemarket in no time. Inside you'll discover:
* what the different types of shares are, and how to buy and sell them
* the positives of share investing and the traps for the unwary
* how to judge the market and trade the right shares at the right time
* how to set up and manage your share portfolio
* why share prices fluctuate, and how to use this knowledge to your advantage
* how to tailor your trading strategy to your lifestyle and investment capital
* how to minimise your share-investing risks.
Each chapter concludes with practical learning exercises with solutions, enabling you to consolidate your knowledge so you can move on to the next step with confidence. Whether you are just starting out in shares or you're an experienced trader, this book contains everything you need to know to allow you to maximise your profits in the Australian market.
About the author: Roger Kinsky is a master's graduate of Sydney University with more than 30 years' experience trading shares. He trades online, self-managing his extensive and profitable share portfolio. He is the author of nine other books, including the popular Online Investing on the Australian Sharemarket, and is a tutor of share investing, online investing and business technology