Advice on protection and profits in the short and long term future from the experts who accurately predicted the financial crisis of 2008, and who now have more detailed information about what is yet to come
From the authors who accurately predicted the domino fall of the conjoined real estate, stock, and private debt bubbles that led to the financial crisis of 2008 comes the definitive guide to protection and profit in 2012 and beyond. Based on the authors' unmatched track record of precision predictions in their three landmark books, America's Bubble Economy (Wiley, 2006), Aftershock (Wiley, 2009), and Aftershock, Second Edition (Wiley, 2011), their next book offers what readers have been clamoring for: A detailed guide to how to put Aftershock in action, with 14 new chapters on what investors need to know to survive and thrive in the next global money meltdown. The Aftershock Investor shows readers:
Those who heeded the authors' warnings last time were able to successfully ride out the financial crisis of 2008 and even cash in on the years that followed. Now The Aftershock Investor offers readers a second chance at protection and profit in the next financial crisis ahead.
- Why recent actions by the U.S. Federal Reserve will eventually damage the dollar and hurt investors worldwide
- How future rising inflation and interest rates will harm your specific investments, and what to do about it
- What's next for stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, and other assets
- Detailed investment advice about real estate, retirement, annuities, life insurance, jobs, and much more
- How to buy and own gold and silver before, during, and after the coming Aftershock
- How to profit rather than lose when so many asset bubbles collapse around the world
About the Author
David Wiedemer, Phd, (Washington, DC) is a ground-breaking evolutionary economist who created the rigorous economic analysis on which this book is based.
Robert A. Wiedemer (Washington, DC) brings to the team the real-world investment understanding and analytical skills that come from founding a NASDAQ-listed information services company.
Cindy Spitzer is an award-winning writer based in Baltimore, Maryland, who has coauthored, edited, written, or consulted on more than twenty books.
Number Of Pages: 320
Dimensions (cm): 23.95 x 14.8
Weight (kg): 0.524